- Total Heated Square Feet: 3,924
- Main Floor Sq. Ft.: 2271
- Upper Floor Sq. Ft.: 1653
- Bonus Sq. Ft. (not incl. in total): 359
- Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms
- Garage: 2-car
- Floors: 2 floors
- Bathrooms: 4+ Bathrooms
- Width (under roof): 50-59 ft.
- Depth (under roof): 70-plus ft.
Named in honor of Charleston architect Gabriel Manigault, a man who epitomized the entrepreneurial spirit of many great Charlestonian’s. Greatly varied in his talents and interests, Manigault was respected and successful merchant, ship owner, importer, rice planter, and architect. Gabriel Manigault was responsible for giving Charleston many of her architectural gems by designing Charleston’s City Hall, The South Carolina Society Hall, and an elegant Federal style home, The Joseph Manigault House, for his brother on Meeting Street.